Collaboration Health Assessment Tool
CHAT gives users the option of either interacting with the tool on a one off basis or by setting up an account with (or without) their collaborators.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use CHAT for different collaborations?
Only if you use a separate email address for each collaboration.
- Why can’t I invite other people to take the survey?
You may have registered under the 'One-off CHAT survey' category. You’ll have to delete your account under the 'My details' section and re-register by selecting the 'New CHAT survey' option on the registration page.
- I can’t get CHAT working?
Please send any questions to .
- Is there a pen and paper version of CHAT?
No, but you can download the questions and response categories from the document to make your own pen and paper version.
- Why can’t I see the results?
To protect people’s privacy you'll only see the responses once five people have responded.