November 29, 2021
impact2021 webinar series
The Centre for Social Impact is continuing on with the success of our impact2020 webinar series, with monthly webinars in 2021.
Please take a look at our program info for more details and to sign up for our free webinars. The recordings from our previous impact2021 webinars are provided below.
- SILA Program launch (February 2021): Professor Kristy Muir (CSI), Jo Taylor (Paul Ramsay Foundation), Jenny Wheatley (Vincent Fairfax Family Foundation) and Leonard Vary (Myer Foundation)
- Indigenous Voice: Engaging our community in the co-design process, Webinar One (March 2021): Dr Donna Odegaard AM (First Nations Broadcasting Australia), Hon Jeff Kennett AC (Former Premier of Victoria), Dr Emma Lee (CSI Swinburne) and Dr Sadie Heckenberg (Swinburne University of Technology)
- Innovations in workplace giving (April 2021): Lisa Grinham (Good2Give), Danielle Maxwell (Findex), Ariahne Thompson (WWF-Australia) and Krystian Seibert (CSI Swinburne)
- Indigenous Voice: Engaging our community in the co-design process, Webinar Two (May 2021): Dr Emma Lee (Centre for Social Impact Swinburne), Her Excellency, Vicki Treadell CMG, MVO (British High Commissioner), Chris Kenny (Sky News Australia) and Dr Sadie Heckenberg (Swinburne University of Technology) Webinar recording not available due to technical issues
- Building resilient charities to support Australia's wellbeing (June 2021): Professor Kristy Muir (CSI), Suzie Riddell (Social Ventures Australia), Donna de Zwart (Fitted for Work), Marcia Scott (Fitted for Work) and Cassie McGannon (Social Ventures Australia)
- Embracing complexity: Addressing financial wellbeing with a systems based approach (July 2021): Professor Kristy Muir (CSI), Dr Jeremiah Brown (CSI), Campbell Morrison (NAB) Phil Usher (First Nations Foundation) and Dr Jack Noone (CSI)
- Why telehealth must better support refugees and migrants in Australia - and how (August 2021): Dr Devaki Monani (Charles Darwin University), Mary Ann Geronimo (Federation of Ethnic Communities' Councils Australia), Apajok Biar (CREATE Foundation), Dr Ben O’Mara (Swinburne University of Technology) and Professor Gemma Carey (CSI)
- Outcomes measurement on a shoestring (September 2021): David Boutkan (The Family Centre), Karen Wilcox (UNSW), Toby Dawson (IRT Group) and Dr Ioana Ramia (CSI)
- 10 years of reform of the for-purpose sector: Where have we come from and where are we going? (October 2021): Professor Peter Shergold (Centre for Social Impact), Professor Kristy Muir (Centre for Social Impact), Paul Ronalds (Save the Children Australia), Belinda Drew (Community Services Industry Alliance) and Professor Gemma Carey (Centre for Social Impact)
- Building back better: A mental health deep dive (November2021): Barbara Jordan (Z Zurich Foundation), Dr Sarah Youngson (General Practitioner, WA), Lisette Kaleveld (Centre for Social Impact UWA), Kelly Clark (Centre for Social Impact UWA), Professor Eoin Killackey (Orygen) and Dr Aurora Elmes (Centre for Social Impact Swinburne)
- Recasting the role of the Productivity Commission? A discussion on Indigenous policy and evaluation (December 2021): Romlie Mokak (Australian Productivity Commission), Dr Ganesh Nana (New Zealand Productivity Commission), Craig Ritchie (Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies), Adjunct Professor Muriel Bamblett (Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency) and Professor Gemma Carey (Centre for Social Impact)
For future webinars please register via the impact2021 website.
Download Printable File