February 22, 2021
2021 scholarship recipients announced
After a competitive application and review process we're so happy to be announcing the recipients of our 2021 scholarships who will each be supported financially in their studies with the Centre for Social Impact this year.
We’d also like to thank our generous supporters and donors who have made the $180K in scholarships possible.
A big congrats to:
- Tina Brunet: Customer Experience Manager, ahm/Medibank
- Danielle Captain-Webb: Criminal Solicitor, Legal Aid NSW
- Raffael Di Bartolomeo: Social Innovation and Design Coordinator, Neami National
- Hayley Bron: Operations Manager, Like Family
- Jeremy Cussen: Project Lead, Safe Schools and Principal Policy Analyst, Senior Secondary Pathways Reform Taskforce, Department of Education and Training Victoria
- Melanie Dye: Chief Executive Officer, St Kilda Legal Service
- Elizabeth Haas: Senior Lawyer, knowmore Legal Service
- Chloe Henderson: Team Manager, Key Assets - The Children's Services Provider
- Amy Hold: Alumni Relations Manager, Edith Cowan University
- Tara Laursen: Senior Manager Opportunities and Development, Neami National
- Lauren McAlister: Projects and Service Manager - Connected Care, Cancer Council NSW
- James McCluskey: Principal Consultant - Portfolio Management Office, Department of Communities
- Hedda Ngan: Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Officer, YGAP
- Melissa Sinclair: Executive Officer, Pama Futures Backbone / Director - Collaborative Projects, GEORGEO
- Joel Stellar: Community Participation Coordinator, Vinnies NSW / Director, Dharug Strategic Management Group
- Lisa Walters: General Manager, Stewart Partners
- Catherine Williams: Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Neeka Zand: Project Coordinator, Consumers of Mental Health WA
From lawyers to evaluation officers, policy advisors, consultants, CEOs and customers experience managers, we’ll bring you updates about these postgraduate students throughout their social impact degrees with CSI UNSW, Swinburne and The University of Western Australia.
We wish them well in their studies!
Download Printable File