Outcomes Measurement Workshop - Perth
The workshop will:
- Provide you with a background to the relevance and importance of outcomes measurement
- Teach you how to measure and assess your organisation’s impact
- Develop your understanding of the difference you’re making and how to report it
What you get
- Pre-workshop materials that enhance your in-workshop learning
- A comprehensive Outcomes Measurement Workshop booklet that you will work through during the workshop using your own organisation as the example
- Peer-to-peer learning and engagement with key leaders in the social sector around outcomes measurement practice
- A take-away action list for implementing outcomes measurement that you can use straight away
- Access to a network of peers to continue sharing and learning with
Government/Private Business: $1000 + GST
NFP ticket cost: $750 + GST
Watch here for a taster of the workshop, presented by Professor Paul Flatau.
Day One focuses on organisational readiness, starting with an assessment of what strengths your organisation already has. We then consider issues of organisational culture, links between outcome measurement and strategy, the language of outcomes measurement, the fit between outcomes measurement and evaluation, leadership, stakeholder engagement, outcomes measurement frameworks, and ethics. Participants in the program get a chance to have dialogue with experienced practitioners from all sectors engaged in social purpose activity.
Day Two is all about tools for outcome measurement including program logic, qualitative and quantitative methods, data analysis, outcomes reporting, communication and learning. We finish Day Two with all participants creating an action list to ignite outcome measurement in their organisation.
For further details or if you have any questions, please contact Mags Martin on 08 6488 5691 or email@example.com