MBA (SI) Scholarship Conditions and Information
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS OPEN 15 November 2019.
It is important that you read through this document before applying for a scholarship as it will assist in your application.
SCHOLARSHIP CONDITIONS AND INFORMATION
- In addition to completing the online application, applicants are required to email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a CV of no more than two pages;
- a letter of recommendation / support from a social Impact organisation/ employer with regard to merit which clearly outlines your suitability and commitment to undertake the program; and
- Scholarships are awarded based on the calibre of student applications in a given period.If suitable recipients are not identified scholarship funds may be reserved for future applicants.
- Scholarships are awarded based on merit.
- To be awarded you must have completed or be in the advanced stages of an application to study the UNSW AGSM MBA (Social Impact).
- Scholarships are applied proportionately over the Social Impact courses within the MBA (SI) only.
- The Centre for Social Impact reserves the right to reassign or recover scholarship funds where a student does not complete the program or takes more than three (3) sessions of program leave over the duration of the program.
- This scholarship is not transferrable to other MBAX streams nor can it be applied to MBA core courses.
- Note, late applications cannot be accepted. Applicants must apply through the online application system using the link provided. Email copies of applications will not be eligible for consideration.
- See also the eligibility criteria below.
- You have the appropriate immigration status to study at the UNSW
- You have accepted your offer from UNSW Australia or at least commenced an application to study the MBA (Social Impact)
- You are:
- starting your UNSW MBA (Social Impact) therefore the scholarship value will be apportioned across your Social Impact courses only.
- continuing your UNSW MBA (Social Impact) therefore the scholarship value will be apportioned across your remaining Social Impact courses only.
- transitioning from the GCSI into the MBA (Social Impact) therefore the scholarship value will be apportioned across your remaining Social Impact courses only (= 2 or 3 courses)
- You intend to complete the MBA (Social Impact) within 4 years
- You are not in receipt of another scholarship towards your MBA (SI).
- You are committed to contributing to the Centre for Social Impact student and alumni community
PREPARING YOUR APPLICATION
Please complete your application using the online portal
You will be asked to address the following questions as part of your application to demonstrate your potential for and committment to catalysing social change.
- Please describe your relevant qualifications?
- Please describe your relevant skills?
- Why should you be awarded a scholarship?
Late, or email applications will not be accepted.