Presencing Foundation Program
9 Jul 2018, 9 AM - 13 Jul 2018, 9 AM
July 9-13, 2018 | Fremantle
A 4-day experiential leadership program based on Theory U - a powerful method for driving collective innovation and positive impact.
This is the inaugural Asia-Pacific Presencing Foundation Program (PFP), and will be held in Fremantle, Western Australia, July 9-13.
What you will take away from the program:
- Practical tools for working innovatively with complex social issues
- The ability to identify and make sense of emerging trends
- Co-design and collaborative engagement methodologies
- Exposure to systemic, cross-sector collaboration.
This program is:
- Run by global masters in the field, including MIT's and the Presencing Institute's Dr Otto Scharmer, and the Presencing Institute’s Marian Goodman and Arawana Hayashi, who have all been working across sectors for many years at the highest level to build capacity and help drive profound innovation
- Practical and experiential: there will be no 'death by powerpoint' here, for we know that doesn’t lead to the changes we need. Instead, you will undertake a four-day process based on Theory U in which you will experience first-hand powerful tools and methodologies that you can put into immediate practice in your organisation, in your community, or for your clients
The PFP will take place at the Esplanade Hotel, Fremantle, and is co-hosted by the Presencing Institute (Boston) and the Centre for Social Impact at the University of Western Australia.
For more information and to register, please click here.
For any enquiries, please email: PFPAsiaPacific@gmail.com