MBA (Social impact) at AGSM @ UNSW Business School
The Centre for Social Impact is a proud partner of AGSM @ UNSW Business School in the MBA (Social Impact). The MBA (Social Impact) is part of a new suite of online MBA programs launched by AGSM, known as MBAX.
In March 2017, the Online MBAX was ranked 4th in the world by the prestigious Financial Times Online MBA Rankings.
Why choose this degree?
- Highly regarded program for not-for-profit managers, social entrepreneurs and key government professionals
- Understand the dynamics of the social economy, and how business, social enterprise, government, foundations and community organisations can work together
- Build skills and knowledge in social entrepreneurship, innovation, investment and governance
- Opportunity to network with peers across the corporate, government and not-for-profit sectors
- Acquire the essential knowledge, frameworks and best practice to lead sustainable and systemic change
Who is this degree for?
- Managers and professionals working in the not-for-profit sector, or in social impact roles in the corporate sector
- Senior public administrators, public service executives and policy managers
- Anyone seeking executive roles where they can make a social or environmental impact
Job and career prospects
- Executive roles in not-for-profit and community organisations
- Public sector managers and leaders
- Social policy managers, foundation and social responsibility mangers in corporate sector
- Social entrepreneurs
For more information, contact Rebecca Eckert at CSI Students on 02 8936 0990. Or to find out more and to apply, visit the AGSM @ UNSW Business School MBA (Social Impact) website to find all the information you need.